Furanflex chimney lining is a perfect chimney lining solution for your domestic and residential chimney lining project as not all chimneys are the same shape or design and sometimes traditional chimney lining methods cannot achieve the required flue size for your fireplace unlike Furanflex.
Furanflex has been developed to mould to the shape and run of the flue and can also be installed in any diameter and any length without joints in the lining making it completely gas tight and maximising the cross sectional area of the flue assisting in creating as large as possible fire opening sizes for class 1 gas effect fires and open solid fuel fires including Inglenook fires.
This award winning FuranFlex technology comes in either Furanflex Black or Furanflex Red RWV. Furnaflex is made from a glass fibre reinforced thermosetting resin composite. This means when installed FuranFlex liners are as strong as steel and also resists corrosion better than steel chimney liners.
Advantages of Furanflex Chimney Liners
- Maximises the cross sectional area of the flue
- Works with large required fire openings
- Suitable for Class 1 gas effect fires and solid fuel open fires including Inglenooks
- Suitable for Kitchen Extract systems.
- Removes the need for mechanical extract fans
- Installed without disruption and demolition
- Quality product, regulation and standards compliant
- HETAS Approved product
Our team of experienced chimney surveyors and chimney engineers are ready to assist with your FuranFlex requirements in London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Suffolk, East & West Sussex, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Wiltshire and beyond.