If you’ve noticed debris falling into the grate of your fireplace, it is very likely your chimney flue is starting to corrode and deteriorate.
As the render falls away, gaps will appear between the bricks allowing dangerous gases and smoke to escape from the flue and into areas of the building and neighbouring properties.
We provide a thorough assessment and application process to fully protect your chimney from this deterioration. Our teams of surveyors will scrape sweep the flue and renovate the brickwork with a thick, protective Thermocrete ceramic sealant, thus protecting your chimneys for many more years to come.
- Ceramic sealant is completely impervious to heat and acid corrosion
- Thermocrete Chimney Sealant is guaranteed for 10 years
- The cross-sectional area of the flue is not significantly reduced
- The flue size is not affected as with other lining systems, so it’s perfect for smaller flues where space is at a premium
- It is suitable for both class I and II appliances, gas and solid fuel