As specialist in our field we offer an industry-leading service to our contract clients.
As Subcontractors onsite we aim to remove any concerns you may have regarding chimneys and flues. We will work closely with other trades onsite to ensure a seamless installation and to achieve the required finish. Our technical team of chimney surveyors, camera survey technicians promptly provide the most suitable chimney lining method in terms of budget, age of building and required appliance. Our team of trained chimney installers work efficiently, safely and as part of a coherent team ensuring you receive excellent service from a reliable team, offering fantastic products at affordable prices.
You will benefit from:
- Fully trained and qualified engineers (Gas Safe and HETAS approved, City & Guilds NVQ qualifications, CSCS approved)
- Conscientious, Health and Safety trained personnel - CHAS Approved.
- Working with an Investors in People awarded company, so you know our staff are continually developing skills, knowledge and are fully supported.
- Our ability to work closely with site managers, architects, interior designers and fireplace companies to deliver the ideal solution to your chimney problems and achieve the required fireplace.
- CCTV chimney surveys and flue route mapping for your records and assurance
- Assistance with party wall issues
- Where necessary arranging for specialist protection to valuable interiors on both residential and commercial situations.
- Chimney Sweep maintenance contracts available, please enquire within.
Are we the right company for you?
Absolutely, here's a list of projects and contacts that we currently and successfully work with, if you're not here - call us, we know we can help.
- Residential properties
- Major residential homes
- Listed buildings
- The NHBC
- Fireplace companies
- Insurance work reinstatement
- Property owner management companies
- International building construction companies
- Royal household property
- Commercial boiler fuels
- Schools, Hospitals, Hotels
- Heating engineers
- Builders and loft conversion specialists
- Public house chains